It happens to almost everyone at some stage in their lives: a simple or sudden change in circumstances that immediately puts us in a stage of financial difficulty. Your family home is your greatest asset, and a large factor in keeping yourself and your family safe and comfortable.
At the Law Offices of George Russo and Associates, it is our mission to keep your family home safe. We can assist you with your application for a New York home loan modification.
According to the government’s Home Affordable Modification Program, the following is a list of eligibility requirements for a loan modification:
Requirements for a New York Home Loan Modification
- You obtained your mortgage prior to January 1, 2009
- You owe up to $729,750 on your primary residence or single unit rental property
- Your property has not been condemned
- You have a financial hardship and are either delinquient or in danger of falling behind on your mortgage payments.
- You have sufficient, documented income to support a modified payment.
The Law Office of George Russo and Associates, P.C. has offices in Queens, New York and Brooklyn, New York. Attorney George Russo has more than 25 years of experience meeting the legal needs of New York’s individuals, families, and home loan modification New York. Our firm offers services in home loan modification, preparing your documents and requirements for a New York home loan modification. Obama Home Loan Modification.